Boosting access to cancer research with user-driven web design
“In a complex organization like OICR, there is a great diversity of worthy priorities and perspectives. The Hyphen team listened to everyone, balancing different stakeholder needs and helping us unite behind a shared vision for the new website.”
As a research institute that collaborates with partners across Ontario and around the world to accelerate the development of new cancer research, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) has a vision to solve cancer together.
Like so many others, our team has personal connections to cancer. Our personal experiences bring OICR’s crucial mission that much closer to home and drove our passion for taking on this project.
We saw potential for a new website that would help fuel the connections at the heart of cancer research and enable barrier-free sharing of cancer research information, opportunities & impact.
- Strategy, design & development of a custom WordPress website
- In-depth user testing with key stakeholders
- Copywriting & editing to ensure concise, compelling copy
- Integration of English & French content from multiple existing websites
- Migration & launch support in line with public sector security requirements
- Ongoing website maintenance & support