Hyphen is looking for a part-time graphic designer with the interest and skills to help us with production design. This is a supporting role and involves working closely with Hyphen’s team and Creative Director.
- Proactive execution and application of existing client brand guidelines to produce marketing and sales collateral, including template designs for factsheets, proposals, client reports, whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, business cards and stationery, visuals, digital whitepapers, infographics and more
- Reviewing existing design assets and updating as requested/ required
- Document formatting and layout
- Digital ad design with creative direction and finalized copy
- Updating of existing collateral and marketing materials
Specific days and working hours will be discussed with candidates. Our ideal candidate will be interested in becoming an integral member of our team and working with Hyphen on a long-term basis.
- Commitment: approximately 14 hours of work per week, with an opportunity for this to increase
- Compensation: either freelance or monthly retainer fee based on $35 – $45 per hour
Who we are looking for:
We’re seeking someone who can work smoothly and willingly from top-quality design production to a willingness to learn high-level design thinking.
For this role, we are looking for a graphic designer who is comfortable in corporate communication design, brand and identity. You should feel comfortable jumping between a range of styles according to the need.
We recognize that every individual has a unique career path and that experience comes in many forms. In general, these are some of the types of experience we are looking for you to bring to this role:
- Strong print media design
- Strong typography skills
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to estimate and stick to work timelines while juggling multiple projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, GSuite, Microsoft Office, Asana
We believe that great design involves understanding both content and context while paying close attention to all the little details. So, it’s important that you have strong attention to detail.
If interensted, your next steps:
Connect with us through firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Include your resume
- Include your portfolio
- If there’s a best time for us to get in touch, let us know