Brand guidelines, legacy designs and a slow-moving bureaucracy can stifle marketing innovation in higher-ed institutions. Yet your audiences and evolving tech and media environments demand creativity and nimbleness.
In this context, is it possible to win over decision-makers and rapidly deploy innovative and bold design initiatives? Absolutely!
In 2019, Hyphen collaborated with the University of Toronto Mississauga Master of Management & Professional Accounting (MMPA) to complete an identity refresh design – including value proposition statements and microsite rollout – marrying marketing and recruitment in just three months.
In this article, we share how we broke through institutional barriers to do exciting and bold design work at top speed. We provide tips for how higher-ed institutions can collaborate with creative companies to rapidly launch design initiatives.
Tips on how to:
- Introduce innovative design amid legacy guidelines of higher-ed institutions
- Pick your battles and secure your bold design approval
- Work collaboratively with agile vendors
- Take key steps to maintain project momentum
- Take decisive action while ensuring everyone feels included
Ready? Let’s do this! We invite you to read the rest of this article on #PSEWeb blog